Friday, December 2, 2011

A Vintage Christmas by Candle Light Featuring Helmar Fabric Stiffener and Draping Liquid

A Vintage Candlelite Christmas



For my project today I used Helmar Fabric Stiffener and Draping Liquid. What fun adhesive it is!

I took old jars and put the Helmar Fabric Stiffener and Draping Liquid on the doily until it was "damp" I then just wrapped the jar with the doily and crochet thread and added a little bling and misc. ribbons to finish.



the jars off. I Put battery operated batteries in the jars and sat back and enjoyed the glow! I will be

making many more of these fun candle jars.

Supplies

Helmar Fabric Stiffener and Draping Liquid
Doilys
Want2Scrap: Bling
Larger thread
Misc. Lace and Trim

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Such a great idea! These would make awesome little gifts too. I have a stash of jars in my cabinet so I'm definitely going to have to try this out. Thank you for sharing!