Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Celebrating a Creative Journey

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If you’re a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!"

Many times I have been ask how I began on my creative journey. I aways stumble with what to say...because I do not remember not being creative. I do know my inspiration came from being raised by my dear grandmother and her collection of old buttons, fabric scraps, photos and most of all her 1920 and 1030's scrapbooks. To me those things were my toys and I would spend hours playing with them. I would make anything I could think of out of those wonderful treasures.

Today I would like to take a trip down memory lane...from where my paper crafting journey began and share projects from the past until  now. I have always had a love for flowers and the vintage style. Using old lace and other found items that you would not expect to find on a paper craft project.
























"Every great dream begins with a dreamer.
Always remember you have within you the strengh,
the patience and the passion to change the world."
- Harriet Tubman

 I hope you have enjoyed my trip down memory lane from when I started this blog. I hope you have enjoyed my trip down memory lane. Until next time be creative!

Karen Taylor


No comments: