Sunday, March 11, 2012

CAKE Anyone?? and CHA with Want2Scrap and Charity Wings

 As promised here is the rest of my sneak peek!




--

 For the cake I use Want2Scraps: Beautiful Bling Strips - Black Wave Rhinestones/Silver Pair, Beautiful Bling Strips - White Pearl/Silver Rhinestones - Pair, 72 Count - White Pearls - Self Adhesive,
 Dalton Chipboard Embellishments - Pack of 4 and Decorative Pin Jewels - Set of 6

Spellbinders Paper Arts™: Grand Calibur® Die Cutting Machine , Spiral Blossom One SKU: S4-351,
 Lotus Borderabilitie® Petite SKU: S4-240, Big Scalloped Border Grand


and some of my favorite papers and glitter~



I was thrilled to represent Want2Scrap at the Craft and Hobby Association Show in California. Charity Wings is a not for profit charity organization that does great things for different charities with money raised by paper crafters!



I was ask to create a art journal page using Want2Scrap bling, Spellbinders Wings of Hope die template and Unity Stamp Company stamps set Wings of Hope. These dies and stamps were made for Charity Wings.



It was a thrill working with Charity wings....it important to give back.


Do not forget to head over to Want2Scrap Facebook page for Extreme Bling!! Lots of goodies are being giving away for National Scrapbook Month.

COME BACK ...in a while and you can see my Pixie Karen Clearsnap's Green with Inky Contest!
WHAT FUN THIS WAS...just wait to see!
I have learned that a Pixie is: noun

1.a fairy or sprite, especially a mischievous one.
2. a small, pert, or mischievous person.

If the shoe fits .......
Come back tomorrow for a VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT and A Gift Certificate Giveaway to Want2Scrap!!

Until next time....be creative.

Karen

1 comment:

Beate said...

Wow! Karen, your box looks over the top AMAZING! I am hoping your love for mixed media will rub off on me a bit while we work together this year. I am so excited to be on the same team as you!!!
Big cyber hug and happy dance