Monday, April 4, 2011

Scrapbook Generations Grand Reopening

 

Saturday I had the honor and pleasure of teaching this Mini Class at Scrapbook Generations Grand Reopening.

004

The lovely Allison Davis came up with this cute mini class and I had so much fun teaching it all day.

Here are some of my terrific students:

Taylor

006

Daniel

008

and Debbie Albrecht

002

Thanks to everyo9ne who came out and played!

I also took a couple of photos of my friends with the Art-full Horizons flier I took in to Scrapbook Generations….here is non other that Allison Davis:

012

and the awesome Katrina Hunt!!

001

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to come. IF you can come or not PLEASE head over and tell them I have invited you…..it REALLY HELPS ME! Thanks

http://art-fullhorizons.blogspot.com/2011/01/say-ah-for-free.html

Until next time……. be creative!

No comments: