Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting Ready

I love snow....I mean...I really LOVE snow!


I know a lot of people will not agree with me on this one...but I am always so excited for the first snow. Here in Missouri we seem to get more ice than snow. So in honor of SNOW.





For this SNOWFLAKE card I used Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker's Something For Everyone. For the die cuts I used Spellbinder Paper Arts Classic Scalloped Square LG and the Create a flake two. I love the vintage feel and the stickles on the flakes with the vintage button for fun!











So have to say....I am ready for the cold...and bring on the snow! "Let it snow....let it snow.....let snow!



"It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes thankful, but you have in your heart."

Also....here is another sneek peek for the Kickapoo Craft show this weekend...I hope to see you!

What fun we will have!



Have a very creative day!

No comments: