Friday, May 14, 2010

Make and Take featuring Nikki Sivils

 

I will be hosting a make and take as a member of Nikki Sivils Townhouse Divas. We will be making this:

mothers day Nikki SIvils 002

At:

CROP TO BENEFIT PRE-TEEN CAMP

MACEDONIA BAPTIST CHURCH
3110 W. Sunshine, Springfield, MO
Friday, June 4
6 p.m.-11 p.m.
Lite Snack/Reception
Saturday, June 5
9 a.m. -9:30 p.m.
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
FREE MAKE N'TAKES
DOOR PRIZES
SILENT AUCTION
$50

Pre-registration due by 5/21/10
Call 823-0585 to use Credit Card
Contact: kristiscreativecafe.blogspot.com for more information.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I remember your blog from OWOH and bookmarked it to return after the event. I feature a blog each day and will be featuring yours today (May 23). Your art and medium are different from mine, so that means something new and different for my usual followers. BTW, I used to live in Webb City, MO (which is on the north end of Joplin).