Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life is Nice

 

This is a 12 x 12" layout I made for Spellbinders Paper Arts

0110 KT LO Life is Nice blog

I remembers this sweet moment at my daughter's wedding. The colors of the layout were inspired by the colors of the wedding. Big Scalloped Circles, when layered, create flowers, with Classic Paisley leaves.

Journaling: After getting dressed, Lorna looked in the mirror.
"Jessie, I look just like you."
Lorna, you will forever be a wonderful part of our lives.

For the layout I used the following Die templates":

  S4-133 Classic Scalloped Rectangles LG

 S4-134 Classic Paisley

 S4-249 Big Scalloped Circles LG

Cross Promotional Products: Clearsnap, Dark Moss Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink; Creative Impressions, Glittered Green, Yellow Brads; Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist

Other Supplies: Green, White Cardstock; Patterned Paper; Scalloped Edge Paper; Clear Button

I love this layout and it was such a joy to make. I hope it inspires you to get out there and create something!

No comments: