Friday, January 1, 2010

Favorite Layout of the Year


I did not come up with this idea….on 2 peas they are doing their top 10 layouts that they made this year. I choose to only do one. Due to how hard is is to pick….every layout, card and altered projects has a piece of my heart and soul in it.


The one I choose is so dear to me. It may be my favorite layouts of all time.




Of course it will be no suprise that I used my awsome Spellbinder™ Dies: the Nestabilities® Classic Scalloped Heart S4-137 , Classic Scalloped Rectangles SM S4-131 and Butterflies S3-038.


Well, I hope you enjoy a second look and a Very Happy New Year to you. I hope 2010 offers you lots of health, happiness and time to create.

1 comment:

SuzanneS said...

I can see why you loved this layout. it is fantastic....your colors were outstanding together.