Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Technique














I am excited to share a new Spellbinders Impressabilities technique with you.



This is a heat embossing technique.







To do the technique you will need fun foam or foam letters, an impressabilities, a hot pad and a heat tool..


Using your heat pad heat the impressabilities with a heat gun. Heat for at least 30 seconds and lay on your foam. gently press with heat pad. Let cool and lift the impressabilities

















This is a very versatile technique. Since foam foam can be cut in the Wizard it is endless the possibilities. This is sure to be come a favorite technique....I know it is mine!


Thanks for stoping by!


Karen






2 comments:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Karen, I love your idea!! This is Fantastic and I can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for sharing! (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! I am going to have to try this one.

Nancy