Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Karen's doing the happy dance...

why you ask.



This is why:


This was posted on Spellbinders site yesterday


I would like to congratulate the following designers who are our Finalists in the Design Team Contest, in alphabetical order.


Carole Burrage




Christy Kerr




Deb Felts




Debbie Seyer




Heidi Blankenship




Holly Simoni




Janine Blackwelder




Jennifer Davis




Judy Hayes




Julie Overby




Karen Hunsaker




Karen Taylor *******here I am number 12**********

Kazan Clark




Kelly Hampton




Kimberly Crawford




Leesa Rapp




Mary Pfaff




Michelle Edgley




Pegi Taylor




Suzanne Morse




Tanisha Long




Terre Fry




Tisha Ann Harms




Wendy Elliott


Good luck to all.



Here is my altered box that was in my entry. I only sent one photo to them but will post several for you.









1 comment:

Stacy Cohen said...

I just scrolled through your blog, and Oh My! You do such beautiful work!!!