I am so happy to be a part of the Heartfelt Creations family and I am so excited to share my first card with you. Heartfelt Creations creates wonderful stamps and some of my favorites can be cut using Spellbinders™ Die templates.
For this card you will need
Cardstoock: Bazzill, White and Black
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye
Ink: Staz on
Watercolor Pencils: Faber-Castell # 133 #168 and # 173
Glitter Glue: Ranger Stickles
1.Cut white piece of cardstock to 6”x12” fold in half making a card 6”x 6”.
2. Cut black cardstock to 5 3/4” x 5 3/4” and adhere to front of card.
3. Cut a piece of patterned paper to 5 1/4” x 5 1/4” adhere to front of card.
4. Stamp two Medium Innoscents Flowers 2 one of the largest and one medium. Color using watercolor and when dry add stickles. Let stickles dry. Using the Spellbinders™ Blossom Two Cut out Each of the flowers. Next hand cut the centers of both flowers and layer the flowers forming the center flower as shown.
5, Stamp 4 of the smallest flowers and repeat process and adhere as shown. The last flower only cut out the center and two petals and place as shown.
6. Stamp 3 of the three leaf stamp and repeat process. Watercolor, dry. Stickles, Dry and cutout and adhere to card as shown.
7. Stamp sentiment and add rhinestones as shown.
I hope you enjoy making this card as much as I did.
Thanks for joining me and until next time…create something.