Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Heartfelt Creations Design Team

 

I am so proud to announce that I have been ask to join the amazing team at Heartfelt Creations. As you all know this is a wonderful family owned company with the most beloved stamps and supplies for the card maker.  I was so honored to be ask and thrill at this opportunity!

Today on their blog they are introducing 7 new design team members today, Inger Marie Lea, Maya Stenshagen , Aina Myren, Karen Taylor, Kathleen Page, Heidi Blankenship, Linda Duke.

I am so proud to be working with these amazing women and this company everyone loves.

Check out their site at Heartfelt Creations.

9 comments:

Debbie Sanders said...

Congratulations, Karen. You're very talented! Heartfelt Creations is extremely lucky to have you on its Design Team. -- Debbie Sanders

Unknown said...

They are lucky to have you my friend!
Congrats and Hugs,
True :D

Larisa said...

sorry, but i missed who is the giveaway's winner? That lady's profile is not available even. I guess she is not a real person even ....
Karen, what do you think about? Did she inform you somehow to receive that giveaway? Just I am curious about...

Karen said...

Yes, the winners link was broke...but she had her email and her Magic Carpet Ride # in her message so I was able to contact her. She is from California.

Thank you so much for entering,

Karen Taylor

Heidi Blankenship said...

Congrats Girlfriend!!! I am so happy we will still be on a DT together!! I know you are going to create Fabulous designs with the Heartfelt Creations stamps & I can't wait to see them!! (((Hugs)))

Unknown said...

hi Karen. Congrats on your becoming a member of the Heartfelt Design team.

I wanted to drop a note and let you know I enjoyed your blog very much. I actually spent at least 10 to 15 minutes perusing it, versus the typical 30 second glance.

Thank you for sharing! And have a fantastic day/night.

LissC

LissC said...

oops! i just realized I was signed on under "barb" which isn't me when I posted that last comment, instead of my account.

Sorry for confusion :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Karen! I can't wait to see what you create. (Make it good...I need some ideas to "borrow")! ;)

TERE said...

CONGRATS :)