Sunday, April 24, 2011

Simply Sunday with Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker


I must start by apologies for not getting my Simply Sunday post up last week. Unfortunately I feel ill…..really sick all weekend. I would have posted it during this week but was blessed with a visit from my son and his family so I knew you all would understand.
rose doug landyn 141
What you can not see in the first photo is that in a month we will be blessed with the arrival of Cheyenne  Marie.
rose doug landyn 330
and we had a fantastic time watching our son in love …….
rose doug landyn 048
and his new role as dad.
rose doug landyn 131
rose doug landyn 221
One of the very special parts of this trip was getting to meet our grandson Landyn. What fun we had with him….’
rose doug landyn 008
Who wouldn’t!
Onto Simply Sunday…..this week I am sharing a card I made using Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker. It was featured on her blog this week and it fits right into Simply Sunday!
Karen Taylor NS Thank you card April 2011

and now for the winner of my blog candy…….

I'm now a follower...Thanks again...



By June on Happy Simply Sunday and BLOG CANDY! on 4/13/11


Congratulations to you! You have 48 hours to contact me with your mailing information!! Once again Congrats! Sorry for the delay in doing the drawing……but sometimes life makes you slow down and enjoy……and for that I am thankful.
 
Join me tomorrow for a fantastic Best Creations Inc. Blog Hop….you will not want to miss…..until then….be creative!

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Those are beautiful pictures! God Bless!

Just Jaime said...

Congrats to the winner! Looks like a fun weekend. Congrats on the one on the way =)