Art-Full Horizons brings you our premier event, the only all-inclusive weekend scrapbooking experience of its kind! Join Jennifer Priest, Laura Miller, and Donna Salazar as we present classes with dynamic instructors, gourmet food, resort accommodations, appearances and deminars from top manufacturers, goodies and prizes from cutting edge companies, and a fun atmosphere to inspire your creativity!
Art-Full Horizons is your ticket to fun, fun, fun!
Here are the details:
* May 27, 2011 at 7pm through May 29, 2011 at 5pm
* Palm Springs, CA
* 2 Nights Hotel Accommodations at the luxurious, exclusive Renaissance Palm Springs Resort
* Event Meals
* Classes from Marah Johnson, Stephanie Ackerman, Donna Salazar, Robyn Weatherspoon, and Jennifer Priest
* Deminars from Spellbinders' Paper Arts' Kim Hupke, Original Zutter Zister Nan Parturzo, Copic Certified Instructor Jennie Lin Black, and much more!
* Admission to the Grand Garden Tea Boutique (includes make n takes, gourmet appetizers, vendor faire, and more) on Friday Night
* Make N Takes from Epiphany Crafts, Paper Trunk, tammyi, and more!
* Admission to Midnight Madness Mixer
* Friday Night Cropping
* Saturday Night Cropping
* Full access to all other event activities
* Discounted Resort Parking
* Exclusive Garden Party Welcome Goodies
* And much more!
We're offering 3 ticket packages to suit your needs:
Single Occupancy * $769 per person
Double Occupancy (2 people per room) * $549 per person
Triple Occupancy (3 people per room) * $469 per person
Payment plans are available!
Register online here: http://art-fullhorizons.blogspot.com/p/register.html
Add additional nights to your stay at the AH discounted rate. Bring your family or friends to take advantage of the long weekend during peak season in beautiful Palm Springs, Ca. When you register, let us know you'd like to extend your stay for up to 3 days before and 3 days after AH.
Don't have a roommate but want the Double or Triple rate? Let us know and we will match you to a roommate.
Can't take the time to come to the entire event? Attend the Grand Garden Tea for just $20 and make all the make n takes, enjoy gourmet appetizers, take part in the photo vignette, meet the instructors, and more!
For more info visit http://art-fullhorizons.blogspot.com/p/register.html or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is going on now and filling fast!!