Sunday, March 6, 2011

Simply Sunday * Welcome March!*

 

                                   simply sunday

March is in full swing in here in Missouri and the wonderful weather makes getting outside a great thing and a simple card gets me outside quicker.

simply sunday march 6

For this card I used wonderful My Mind’s Eye Paper from the Stella and Rose Collections this is Hattie, a piece of Kraft paper, and Clearsnap Chestnut Roan Ink.

Don’t forget to head over to my the girls blogs and check out their wonderful SIMPLY SUNDAY projects!

Heidi Blankenship
Karen Taylor ME :)
Terre Fry

To find out all of the details about Simply Sunday please see the side bar.

It’s going to be a wonderful day…don’t forget to add some creativity to it!

5 comments:

Terre said...

Karen love the simplicity of your card, after all that is what this is all about. Love the colors. Hugs

Audrey Pettit said...

I love that Stella Rose line. Just used it on a card myself. I guess great minds think alike, huh? ;)
This is a really pretty card, Karen. Love the simple lines. The photo corners are a great touch.
Today has been terribly rainy, but we've been having some lovely spring days lately. Lots of stuff starting to bloom. Such a pretty time of the year. Hope you get to enjoy lots of time in the great outdoors.

Heidi Blankenship said...

Fantastic card, Karen!! I love the colors! The Stella and Rose Collection has to be one of my favorites! The photo corners look great and the sticker sentiment--how fun! Hope your having a Fantastic weekend!! Hugs

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

Karen I love your card:) great colors:)

Bette Jenkins said...

Great card...love all your work!