But first…..My “Owl” Be Mini Album
and my first video tutorial EVER!! So you will have to forgive me for the lighting and quality….I promise to improve!
Once again this is my first video…..they will get better!
1) Cut a piece of Best Creation’s 12 x 12 into three 4 inch stripes.
2) Score one strip at at 6 1/4 inches, then second at 6 1/2 inches and the last strip at 7 inches.
3) Fold in half, ink edges of the front, back and inside.
4) Score each 1/2 in from the scored folded edge.
5) Cut three 4 inches strips decorative border ( lacey ) and adhere to edge of each back page of mini album.
1 ) For the inside pocket cut one piece of coordinating paper to: 3 3/4 x 6 inches , second to 3 3 /4 to 6 1/2 and the last to 3 3/4 x 6 3/4 inches adhering each to the inside of the card on three side leaving the outside edge open for memories to be stored. I used a liquid Helmar to adhere mine to the page.
Any questions please feel free to email me!
Be sure and leave a comment at the bottom of our Best Creation Blog for a chance to win a huge prize pack of goodies and 3 more chances to win if you sign up to be follower or join us on facebook! And don’t forget to leave comments along the way letting us know how you love all their designs.
Karen Taylor (You are here )
Thank you so much for join us! until next time be creative!