I love all things vintage and love to recreate the look any chance I get. SO that is what I have done with this card:
MISC: Rhinestones, glitter glue and watercolor pencils
- Cut a piece of cardstock to 12 x 4, fold in half forming a card.
- Cut a piece of pattered paper to 3 ¾ x 5 ½, ink lightly and adhere to center of card.
- With a soft pink watercolor shadow the center of pre made journaling card to give a vintage feel. Lightly ink edges and adhere with 3d foam squares
- Stamp two Innoscents Flowers 1 PreCut Set ) Color with color pencils and soften
with brush and water. Add glitter glue accents when dry. Cut with Spellbinders™
- Adhere cut flowers to black cardstock and cut out using scissors leaving an edge of black. Adhere to card as shown.
6. Stamp and cut out Leafy Swirls PreCut Set . Color with color pencils and soften with brush and water. Add glitter glue accents when dry. Adhere to card.
7. Add Rhinestones as shown to finish card.
Have a wonderful Monday and until next time….be creative!