Head over to the Heartfelt Creations Blog and check out all the wonderful new releases they are showing off for your enjoyment today !
and here is another creation using their wonderful stamps.
1. Cover front of Theme book with patterned paper. Ink edges
2. Cut a 2 1/2 inch strip of patterned paper and attach to center of book. Border punch two strips and place on each side of patterned paper.
3. Run ribbon down middle and adhere to inside of book with quick dry adhesive.
4. Die cut a cream cardstock label, ink edges and attach to upper middle as shown.
5. Cut a die cut from red glitter cardstock and attach to label in upper center of book.
6. Stamp monogram in center of scalloped die, ink edges and adhere to center of label die with 3d foam square.
7. Stamp HCPC 3305 Posy Patch Clusters PreCut Set (cluster)
Until next time…..be creative.