……..which means soon the gardens will be full of not only flowers but fruits and wonderful veggies….so today I a celebrating the gardeners.
This is a simple note card that any gardener would love to receive!
To make this:
Garden Kitty Card
Supplies: Heartfelt Creations: Rarest of Flowers 1140E and (Kitten in Watering Can)
Patterned Paper: GCD Studios
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold in half forming a card 4 ¼ x 5 ½.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 5 x 3 ¾ and adhere to card front.
- Cut a piece of light green cardstock to 3 ¼ x 4 1/2.
- Stamp Rarest of Flowers 1140E on one side of green cardstock and adhere to center of card.
- Stamp ( Kitten in Flower Pot) on cardstock. Color with watercolors and add glitter. Cut and add to left lower side of card.