For this layout you will need
Cardstock: Black and White
Water Safe ink (Staz-on)
1. Cut a piece of black cardstock to 11 ¾ x 11 ¾. Cut a window in the center of cardstock 5 ¾ x 5 ¾ and adhere to center of piece of white cardstock.
2. Cut piece of patterned paper to 11 ½ x 11 ½. Cut a window in the center of the patterned paper 5 ½ x 5 1/5 adhere to center of cardstock.
3. Cut piece of cardstock to 4 ½ x 4 ½ and photo to 4 ¼ x 4 ¼ and adhere photo to cardstock and glue the framed photo to center of layout as shown.
4. Stamp 5 leafs (Leafy Swirls PreCut Set (Product ID: HCPC 2254)} color with watercolor pencils and soften with brush and water. Add glitter glue accents when dry. Cut out and set aside.
5. Stamp 1 large 3 medium and 3 small (Innoscents Flowers 2 PreCut Set (Product ID: HCPC 2242) Color with color pencils and soften with brush and water. Add glitter glue accents when dry. Cut with Spellbinders™ Wizard ™ (Product # W-001)Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® Blossom Two. With scissors then remove every other petal.
6. Adhere leaves and flowers around framed photo as shown.
7. Add title for the finishing touch.
Well…that all for today. I hope you have enjoyed my Spring Chic layout. Until next time….create something!