This is the layout I made using my Spellbinder dies. I love the bright colors for spring….this layout makes me happy!!
Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles LG # S4-194
Classic Scalloped Heart # S4-137
Filmstrip # S3-026
Nested Poinsettias # S4-219
Flourish Accent # S4-198
Flower Creations # S4-072
Poinsettia and Stars Borderabilities® Petite # S4-221
Classic Lace Border Grand Borderabilities® # S7-014
Victorian Borderabilities® # S4-167
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye (Home), Basic Grey (Origins and Sugar Rush)
Glittered Paper: Doddlebug
Sticker Letters: Making Memories (Glittered) and My Little Shoebox (Mini Alphabet Stickers)
Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk; Chestnut Roan, Yellow Cadmium and Citrine
Spray on Glitter: Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist Pearl
Misc: Embroidery Thread, Pompoms and beads
1. Cut/emboss two Classic Lace Border Grand Borderabilities® # S7-014 out of white cardstock, adhere to top and bottom edges of black cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 12" x 9", attach to bordered cardstock as shown.
3. Cut five coordinating pieces of patterned paper to 1 1/2" x 6" and five pieces of black cardstock to 1 3/4" x 6".
4. Using three of the strips of patterned paper cut/ emboss a border on each using Poinsettia Borderabilities® Petite# S4-221die template and Victorian # S4-167die template.
5. Adhere each patterned paper strip to a piece of cardstock with the black cardstock overhanging the bottom.
6. Attach all five strips to the layout as shown.
7. Cut a 7 1/2" circle out of black patterned Paper and a 7 1/4" circle out of green patterned paper.
8. Distress the edge of the black patterned paper circle and attach to green circle.
9. Cut/emboss eight Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles Large # S4-194 (# 1) out of orange glittered paper. Cut in half, adhere cut edges to the back of distressed black circle.
10. Attach to layout as shown.
11. Cut three Nested Poinsettias # S4-219, one of each size out of orange patterned paper. Ink edges with Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk (Chestnut Roan). Layer flowers, attach together using three pearl beads forming flower center. Attach to layout
12. Cut/emboss two Flower Creations # S4-072 (Five "paddle" petal: 2⅛") using yellow patterned paper. Stencil with Clearsnap Colorbox (Cadmium). Once ink is dry (before die is removed) Spray with Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist (Pearl).
13. Using Flower Creations # S4-072 die template cut two of each (Small five petal: ⅞" and Large five petal: 1¼") out of blue glitter paper. Attach two Large five petal to Stenciled Yellow flower, add pompom to center. Attach to layout as shown.
14. Attach small pompoms to Flower Creations # S4-072 (Small five petal) glittered flowers, attach as shown.
15. Cut/emboss one Nested Poinsettias # S4-219(#3) out of green pattered paper. Cut four petals to look like leaves, ink using Clearsnap Colorbox ink (Citrine), adhere to black cardstock. Cut out leaving an edge of black cardstock around edge. Attach as shown.
16. Cut/emboss four Flourish Accent # S4-198 (1⅞x⅞") out of black glittered paper, adhere as shown.
17. Cut/ emboss two Flourish Accent # S4-198 (3¼x⅞") and one Filmstrip # S3-026 out of black glittered paper. Attach two flourishes to filmstrip and orange patterned paper to back, adhere to layout as shown.
18. Cut one Classic Scalloped Heart # S4-137 (#1) out of blue glittered paper, adhere to center of Filmstrip # S3-026.
19. Add glittered sticker letters “I” and “U” to other two spots on Filmstrip # S3-026 forming title.
20. Using Mini Alphabet Stickers add journaling around outer edge of circle.
Until next time….create something!!