Today I want to share another card that I made for Heartfelt Creation.
For this card you will need
Cardstock: Black, Beige and White
Water Safe ink (staz-on)
1. Cut a piece of cardstock to 6 x 12 fold in half forming a card.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper to 5 ¾ x 5 ¾ and adhere to center front of card.
3. Stamp 2 large flowers and one of the small (Innoscents Flowers 2 PreCut Set (Product ID: HCPC 2242) on white cardstock. Color with water color pencils and then soften with brush and water. Add glitter glue to top of flowers. Set aside to dry.
4. Stamp 3 leaf as shown (Leafy Swirls PreCut Set (Product ID: HCPC 2254)). Color and add glitter glue same as step 3.
5. Stamp feather accent (Leafy Swirls PreCut Set (Product ID: HCPC 2254)) on patterned paper background.
6. Cut all stamped leaves and adhere to card as shown.
7. Cut large flower out using Spellbinders™ Wizard ™ (Product # W-001) Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® Blossom Two and adhere to card. Cut out second flower leaving everyother petal. Bend around forming petals and adhere as shown. Add the small stamp to center of flower.
8. Stamp sentiment and cut out of white cardstock. Adhere to beige cardstock and cut out leaving a small border. Place on card for finishing touch.
Until next time be creative!