Thursday, November 12, 2009

Midland Care Memory Expo

I know this is a little late, but I had the honor of being one of the VIP Speakers at this event in Topeka the last weekend of October.

396

Top Row: Megan Hoeppner, Crystal Jeffrey Rieger,  Judith Miller,

Front row: Karen Taylor, Kristi Van Doren, Tayna Fox, Dawn Edens, Maggie Lamarre, and Trudy Sjolander

It was wonderful getting to know each one of these wonderful and talented ladies!


407

This lovely lady bought me at auction. We had so much fun with our Spellbinder W1zards. Too bad she did not live closer we would have more play dates!

379

Me giving my speech on what creating means to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.