Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Update

 

I had such a great weekend. I had a fantastic time with all the gals that took my class at the Habitat for Humanity Mega Crop on Saturday.

Also teaching a class was Katrina Hunt of the Kiki Art DT and within minutes we knew we were SSSAB {Scrappy Sisters Separated at Birth!} What a fun time!! You really need to check out her work. You can find her here:

http://www.paperscissorsandglue.blogspot.com/

Here we are!

kat and kar

Then on Sunday we had the honor of attending this little friend of ours first birthday. What fun!

Readons birthday 090

And not to brag…but my wonderful daughter made the cake!!

Readons birthday 084

This is her first attempt at decorating cakes!

Well goodnight all and until next time…be creative!

Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen! This is Trudy from the Topeka Expo...just poping in to say hi! Had a blast this weekend and really enjoyed meeting you.
You my friend are Ka-razy but I likes! LOL!
True :)