Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a week!

This week has been so full of goodness!

Making the Shimmerz Design Team.

Becoming a Grandma for the 1st time and now

I made the Spellbinders Paper Arts 2009-2010 Design Team!

http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/blog/

I could not believe it and it was so great when I received the call!
I am so excited and can't wait to meet everyone in Phoenix in April.

I am still in Georgia with baby Drew. Next week I will post a layout. I am sure I will have plenty of photos to choose from. {WINK}

6 comments:

Kim Ross said...

What terrific news, Karen! Congratulations! :)

Jamie said...

Wow Karen that is awesome!! Congratulations.

Heidi Blankenship said...

Congratulations on making the Spellbinders DT!! I can't wait to meet you at the retreat in AZ!

Jenn said...

Congrats, Karen! You will love it!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wow, that is fabulous news!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm as addicted to my Spellbinders as I am to my Shimmerz!! Ahhh....and AZ in April...enjoy the blue skies! :)

happydays525 said...

Wow! That's huge news, congrats to you! =)